Sunday, June 07, 2009

Pair programming with Google Wave??

Google Wave was announced the other week and seems to be making ripples (excuse the pun) amongst technology bloggers. I recommend readers who know nothing about it to watch the video as I'm only going to talk about one aspect:

Pair programming with a Wave Extension


Wave is all about collaboration. Collaboration and extension.

And it won't be long before extensions exist to compile your favourite language. Then, its real power will be presented to developers.

Imagine coding in C++, pair programming with a legend like Herb Sutter or Scott Meyers?

(I'm sure that all they'd require is a convenient way of charging ;)

1 comment:

GOPAL said...

3. I just see the post I am so happy the post of information’s So I have really enjoyed and reading your blogs for these posts Any way I all be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon
Click here